Customer Service & Receptionist Employment Opportunities - Buffalo, NY
Open Position For A Customer Service & Receptionist At Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc.
We Are Recruiting For A Full-Time Customer Service & Receptionist, & Are Seeking A Person With Energy, Enthusiasm, & A Customer Service Attitude, To Join The Dobmeier Team!
GOOD PEOPLE SERVING WESTERN NEW YORK BUSINESSES SINCE 1950
Dobmeier Janitorial Cleaning Equipment & Supplies Outlet and Warehouse, Buffalo, NY
We are seeking a customer-service oriented team player, to fill this Open Position In Buffalo, NY:
Open Position DJS210813 - Customer Service Receptionist
Salaried, $15/hour to $20/hour, amount depending upon experience. Plus Attractive Benefits Package.
This is a Full-Time (Monday-Friday) position, located at our Store & Office in the North Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY area. Employee reports to the VP of Operations. The successful candidate will be our primary interface with customers who visit our store in person or call our store by phone, and this position requires that you must be able to represent us effectively and efficiently at all times. Since this position includes inside sales activity, you must also be very comfortable helping customers understand our products and services by answering their questions and attending to any potential reservations that they may have. To succeed in this role, you must be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated, and you must have experience working with computers.
Job Responsibilites include:
- Regular & reliable on-time attendance.
- Provide high-quality customer service by maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers and colleagues at all times.
- Help customers who walk into our store, or call by phone, by responding promptly, answering their questions, selling them the optimum products or services for their requirements, fulfilling their orders, or acknowledging and resolving their complaints and processing any returns.
- Enter customer information and orders into our computer system.
- Prepare and check Accounts Receivable statements and correctly file various types of documents.
- Assist our salespeople with any questions that they have.
- Make collection phone calls.
Job Requirements include:
- Must Have Ability to speak comprehensibly, hear effectively, read efficiently, write clearly, and perform basic math.
- Must be computer literate, very familiar with Microsoft Windows & Office, and capable of learning to use our ERP System (training will be given).
- Must Always Be neat and tidy, polite and well presented, dependable, organized, and team oriented.
- Must be able to maintain composure at all times, especially when dealing with frustrated customers.
- Must have strong time-management skills and be able to multi-task during busy periods.
- Must Have Ability to effectively understand and present information to customers and colleagues.
- Must have a “can-do attitude” be comfortable learning new technology, and be willing to go “above and beyond” your assigned tasks in order to cope with customer requirements.
- Previous customer service or sales experience is an absolute necessity.
Employment at Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc. is "At Will".
Please include your resume in any response to this job posting
To Find Out More please call 716.833.2005, or e-mail email@example.com
Principals Only Please - No Recruiters!
Interested In Joining The Dobmeier Professional Clean Team?
If You Believe That You Are A Good Fit For One Of Our Open Positions & Wish To Find out More
Please e-mail Or Call 1.800.870.2006 And Ask To Speak With Linda Dobmeier
Dobmeier Jobs Board
Job Openings In
Warehouse Forklift Driver & Materials Handler - Full & Part Time
Delivery Truck Driver / Warehouse
Accounts Payable Clerk - Part Time
Buffalo - Rochester - Syracuse
minimum order value required
Green Cleaning Products
How Green Clean?
Visit The Discount Green Cleaning Supplies & Equipment Catalog