Accounts Receiveable Clerk Employment Opportunities - Buffalo, NY
Open Position For An Accounts Receivable Clerk At Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc.
We Are Recruiting For A Full-Time Accounts Receivable Clerk & Are Seeking A Person With Energy, Enthusiasm, & A Customer Service Attitude, To Join The Dobmeier Team!
GOOD PEOPLE SERVING WESTERN NEW YORK BUSINESSES SINCE 1950
Dobmeier Janitorial Cleaning Equipment & Supplies Outlet and Warehouse, Buffalo, NY
We are seeking a customer-service oriented team player, to fill this Open Position In Buffalo, NY:
Open Position DJS201215 - Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salaried, up to $20/hour, depending on experience. Plus Attractive Benefits Package.
This is a Full-Time (Monday-Friday) day shift position, with significant opportunity for overtime, located at our Office in the North Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY area. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a detail-oriented approach and previous experience handling business accounts, but a degree is not a requirement. Employee reports to the VP of Operations.
Must have a knowledge of financial, administrative, and clerical services including:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
- Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
We are looking for candidates with relevant prior experience, but younger candidates with limited previous experience may be considered. Other required Core Competencies include:
- Solid understanding of accounting principles, fair credit practices and collection regulations
- Proficiency in English and MS Office products: Excel, Word & Outlook
- Willing to learn our Accounting, Electronic Data Interchange, & ERP systems (we will train you)
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow with attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintaining confidentiality and ability to use good judgment
- Effective communication & information management skills
- Effective problem-solving skills, ability to work as part of a team and ability to meet deadlines
Employment at Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc. is "At Will".
Please include your resume in any response to this job posting
To Find Out More please call 716.833.2005, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals Only Please - No Recruiters!
Interested In Joining The Dobmeier Professional Clean Team?
If You Believe That You Are A Good Fit For One Of Our Open Positions & Wish To Find out More
Please e-mail Or Call 1.800.870.2006 And Ask To Speak With Linda Dobmeier
Buffalo - Rochester - Syracuse
minimum order value required
Green Cleaning Products
How Green Clean?