Accounts Payable Employment Opportunities - Buffalo, NY
Open Position For An Accounts Payable Clerk At Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc.
We Are Recruiting For A Full-Time Accounts Payable Clerk & Are Seeking A Person With Energy, Enthusiasm, & A Customer Service Attitude, To Join The Dobmeier Team!
GOOD PEOPLE SERVING WESTERN NEW YORK BUSINESSES SINCE 1950
Dobmeier Janitorial Cleaning Equipment & Supplies Outlet and Warehouse, Buffalo, NY
We are seeking a customer-service oriented team player, to fill this Open Position In Buffalo, NY:
Open Position DJS220712 - Accounts Payable Clerk
THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Salaried, $15 to $20/hour, depending on experience. Plus Attractive Benefits Package.
This is a Full-Time (Monday-Friday) day shift position, with significant opportunity for overtime, located at our Office in the North Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY area. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a detail-oriented approach and previous experience handling customer accounts, but a degree is not a requirement. Employee reports to the VP of Operations.
Must be able to competently perform accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions including:
- Review and verify invoices and check requests
- Sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Track expenses and process expense reports
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepare and perform check runs
- Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintain vendor files
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Produce monthly reports
- Assist with month end closing
- Provide supporting documentation for audits
The successful candidate must have a knowledge of accounts payable / general accounting procedures, be proficient in data entry / management, and be comfortable using accounting software (we will train you to use our specific software). We are willing to consider both experienced candidates and younger candidates with limited previous experience. Other required Core Competencies include:
- Ability to organize and prioritize workflow
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Ability to use good judgment
- Effective communication skills
- Effective information management skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
Please include your resume in any response to this job posting
To Find Out More please call 716.833.2005, or e-mail email@example.com
Principals Only Please - No Recruiters!
Interested In Joining The Dobmeier Professional Clean Team?
If You Believe That You Are A Good Fit For One Of Our Open Positions & Wish To Find out More
Please e-mail Or Call 1.800.870.2006 And Ask To Speak With Linda Dobmeier
Dobmeier Jobs Board
Job Openings In
Buffalo - Rochester - Syracuse
minimum order value required
Green Cleaning Products
How Green Clean?