Equipment Repair Technician Employment Opportunities - Buffalo, NY
Open Position For An Equipment Repair Technician At Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc.
We Are Recruiting For A Full-Time Employee & Are Seeking An Equipment Repair Technician With Energy, Enthusiasm, & A Customer Service Attitude, To Join The Dobmeier Team!
GOOD PEOPLE SERVING WESTERN NEW YORK BUSINESSES SINCE 1950
Dobmeier Janitorial Cleaning Equipment & Supplies Outlet and Warehouse, Buffalo, NY
We are seeking a customer-service oriented team player, to fill this Open Position In Buffalo, NY:
Open Position DJS210910 - Janitorial Equipment Repair Technician
$15-25/hour, depending on experience. Plus Attractive Benefits Packge.
This is a Full-Time (Monday-Friday) day shift position, with significant opportunity for overtime, located at our Store & Warehouse in the North Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY area. This position demands a practical approach and the ability to work with electric motors and mechanical equipment, but a degree is not a requirement. Employee reports to the Vice President. The successful candidate will be given equipment-specific training, but some prior experience working with small electric motors and electrical equipment would be advantageous.
Job Responsibilites include:
- Must be able to work unsupervised as a team member in our Janitorial Equipment Repair Team.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, and repair of AC/DC powered Vacuum Cleaners, Floor & Carpet Sweepers, Floor Machines, Carpet Cleaning Extractors...
- Communicate effectively with customers and other technical staff.
- Moving/Driving/Lifting heavy janitorial equipment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Work overtime as workload dictates and perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements include:
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs and be able to work on foot most of the day.
- Must be comfortable in representing our company in a professional manner on the phone and in person.
- Time management skills and ability to work well with minimal supervision required.
- Experience with computer spreadsheets and online ordering systems required.
- Communicate with our substantial list of equipment suppliers and also provide a strong customer-service function for our significant book of customers.
- On-Site and Off-site duties require ability to meet insurability standards to drive a company and/or customer vehicle.
Employment at Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc. is "At Will".
Please include your resume in any response to this job posting.
To Find Out More please call 716.833.2005, or e-mail email@example.com
Principals Only Please - No Recruiters!
Interested In Joining The Dobmeier Professional Clean Team?
If You Believe That You Are A Good Fit For One Of Our Open Positions & Wish To Find out More
Please e-mail Or Call 1.800.870.2006 And Ask To Speak With Linda Dobmeier
Dobmeier Jobs Board
Job Openings In
Warehouse Forklift Driver & Materials Handler - Full & Part Time
Delivery Truck Driver / Warehouse
Accounts Payable Clerk - Part Time
Buffalo - Rochester - Syracuse
minimum order value required
Green Cleaning Products
How Green Clean?
Visit The Discount Green Cleaning Supplies & Equipment Catalog