Delivery Truck Driver Employment Opportunities - Buffalo, NY
Open Position For A Delivery Truck Driver At Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc.
We Are Recruiting For A Full-Time Employee & Are Seeking A Delivery Truck Driver With Energy, Enthusiasm, & A Customer Service Attitude, To Join The Dobmeier Team!
GOOD PEOPLE SERVING WESTERN NEW YORK BUSINESSES SINCE 1950
Dobmeier Janitorial Cleaning Equipment & Supplies Outlet and Warehouse, Buffalo, NY
We are seeking a customer-service oriented team player, to fill this Open Position In Buffalo, NY:
Open Position DJS191127 - Delivery Truck Driver
Salaried, Starting at $15/hour, depending on experience. Plus Attractive Benefits Packge.
This is a Full-Time (Monday-Friday) day shift position, with significant opportunity for overtime, located at our Store & Warehouse in the North Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY area. Employee reports to the Delivery Manager.
Job Responsibilites include:
- Regular & reliable on-time attendance
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied
- Transporting and delivering items to clients in a safe and timely manner
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating other equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc., as required
- Communicate with managers, other staff, and customers
- Maintain quality customer service including answering questions, and handling complaints from clients
Job Requirements include:
- Valid Non-Restricted Motor Driving License & capable of driving a truck absolutely required.
- Clean driving record and previous delivery truck driving experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must Have Ability to speak comprehensibly, hear effectively, read efficiently, write clearly, perform basic math (count, add, subtract, divide, multiply, use whole numbers, fractions and decimals), understand and follow verbal and written instructions to complete tasks.
- Must Have strong time management skills.
- Must Have Vision Ability including: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must Have Ability to effectively present information to team members and customers.
- Must Be able to pass a physical.
- Must Have Ability to follow safety guidelines and to safely operate and use equipment and vehicles.
- Must Have Ability to walk and drive, as well as lift and carry heavy items, for extended periods.
- Must Be neat and tidy, polite, well presented, dependable, organized, team oriented and able to provide full attention to detail.
- Must have a â€œcan-do attitudeâ€ be comfortable learning new technology, and be willing to go â€œabove and beyondâ€ your assigned tasks in order to cope with unexpected schedule changes.
- Forklift Certification and experience using pallet jacks preferred.
Employment at Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc. is "At Will".
Please include your resume in any response to this job posting
To Find Out More please call 716.833.2005, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals Only Please - No Recruiters!
Interested In Joining The Dobmeier Professional Clean Team?
If You Believe That You Are A Good Fit For One Of Our Open Positions & Wish To Find out More
Please e-mail Or Call 1.800.870.2006 And Ask To Speak With Linda Dobmeier
Buffalo - Rochester - Syracuse
minimum order value required
Green Cleaning Products
How Green Clean?