Data Entry Clerk Employment Opportunities - Buffalo, NY
Open Position For A Data Entry Clerk At Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc.
We Are Recruiting For A Full-Time Employee & Are Seeking A Data Entry Clerk With Energy, Enthusiasm, & A Customer Service Attitude, To Join The Dobmeier Team!
GOOD PEOPLE SERVING WESTERN NEW YORK BUSINESSES SINCE 1950
Dobmeier Janitorial Cleaning Equipment & Supplies Outlet and Warehouse, Buffalo, NY
We are seeking a customer-service oriented team player, to fill this Open Position In Buffalo, NY:
Open Position DJS211217 - Data Entry Clerk
$15-20/hour, depending on experience. Plus Attractive Benefits Packge.
This is a Full-Time (Monday-Friday) position, located at our Office and Store in the North Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY area. Employee reports to the VP of Operations. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate proficient use of a keyboard for data entry into our computer system. This position will require interaction with store staff, salesmen, and customers. Additionally, you will be expected to provide high-quality customer service by maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers and colleagues at all times.
Job Responsibilites include:
- Regular & reliable on-time attendance
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information from.
- Review raw data for deficiencies and correct errors.
- Efficiently perform data entry, enter products, sales, and customer contact data into our PC-based ERP system.
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Maintain ERP system database by removing outdated, incorrect, or duplicate data.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers, printers, scanners, fax machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers running Microsoft Office and our ERP system.
- Maintain supplies in printers and attend to malfunctioning office equipment when necessary.
- Assist in filing duties and retrieve files for action.
- Perform basic book-keeping duties and compile financial records.
Job Requirements include:
- Must Have Ability to speak comprehensibly, hear effectively, read efficiently, write clearly, and perform basic math.
- Must be very proficient with Microsoft Windows & Office, and capable of learning to use our ERP System (training will be given).
- Must be able to type words and numbers quickly and accurately – this will be tested!
- Must Always Be neat and tidy, polite and well presented, dependable, organized, and team oriented.
- Must be able to maintain composure at all times, especially when dealing with frustrated customers.
- Must have strong time-management skills and be able to multi-task during busy periods.
- Must Have Ability to effectively understand and present information to customers and colleagues.
- Must have a “can-do attitude” be comfortable learning new technology, and be willing to go “above and beyond” your assigned tasks in order to cope with customer requirements.
- Prior office experience is preferred and excellent proficiency in data entry is an absolute necessity.
Employment at Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc. is "At Will".
Please include your resume in any response to this job posting
To Find Out More please call 716.833.2005, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals Only Please - No Recruiters!
Interested In Joining The Dobmeier Professional Clean Team?
If You Believe That You Are A Good Fit For One Of Our Open Positions & Wish To Find out More
Please e-mail Or Call 1.800.870.2006 And Ask To Speak With Linda Dobmeier
Dobmeier Jobs Board
Job Openings In
Buffalo - Rochester - Syracuse
minimum order value required
Green Cleaning Products
How Green Clean?