Delivery Truck Driver / Warehouse Worker Employment Opportunities - Buffalo, NY
Open Position For A Delivery Truck Driver / Warehouse Worker At Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc.
We Are Recruiting For A Full-Time Delivery Truck Driver / Warehouse Worker & Are Seeking A Person With Energy, Enthusiasm, & A Customer Service Attitude, To Join The Dobmeier Team!
GOOD PEOPLE SERVING WESTERN NEW YORK BUSINESSES SINCE 1950
Dobmeier Janitorial Cleaning Equipment & Supplies Outlet and Warehouse, Buffalo, NY
We are seeking a customer-service oriented team player, to fill this Open Position In Buffalo, NY:
Open Position Delivery Truck Driver / Warehouse - DJS230613
THIS POSITION HAS NOW BEEN FILLED
Salary $18-$21/hour, depending on experience. Plus Attractive Benefits Package.
This is a Full-Time (Monday-Friday) day shift position, with significant opportunity for overtime, located at our Warehouse in the North Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY area. Employee reports to the Delivery Manager. Opportunities for advancement within the company are significant, several of our sales people having started in the warehouse.
Job Responsibilites include:
- Regular & reliable on-time attendance
- Moving materials around the warehouse and maintaining a clean and safe warehouse environment.
- Assisting with loading and unloading supplies & equipment from a range of vehicles
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Transporting and delivering items to customers in a safe and timely manner, following all company customer service, health, and safety protocols.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating a range of equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, pallet-jacks, etc., as required.
- Communicating effectively and politely with managers, company staff, and customers.
- Maintain quality customer service including answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
Job Requirements include:
- Valid Non-Restricted Motor Driving License & capable of driving a range of trucks absolutely required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, clean driving record, and previous delivery truck driving experience required.
- Must Have Ability to speak comprehensibly, hear effectively, see effectively, read & write efficiently, perform basic math, understand and follow instructions to complete tasks.
- Must Have Ability to effectively present information to team members and customers.
- Must Have strong time management skills.
- Must Be able to pass a physical.
- Must Have Ability to lift heavy products and/or other miscellaneous warehouse items - this job will require you to regularly lift up to 30lbs, frequently lift up to 60lbs and occasionally lift/move up to 100lbs.
- Must Have Ability to stand for long periods, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, reach, twist at the waist, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, climb, and balance.
- Must Have Ability to follow safety guidelines and to safely operate and use equipment and vehicles.
- Must Be neat and tidy, polite, well presented, dependable, organized, team oriented and able to provide full attention to detail.
- Must have a “can-do attitude” be comfortable learning new technology, and be willing to go “above and beyond” your assigned tasks in order to cope with unexpected schedule changes.
- Forklift Certification and experience using pallet jacks preferred.
Employment at Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc. is "At Will".
Please include your resume in any response to this job posting
To Find Out More please call 716.833.2005, or e-mail email@example.com
Principals Only Please - No Recruiters!
Interested In Joining The Dobmeier Professional Clean Team?
If You Believe That You Are A Good Fit For One Of Our Open Positions & Wish To Find out More
Please e-mail Or Call 1.800.870.2006 And Ask To Speak With Linda Dobmeier
Dobmeier Jobs Board
Job Openings In
Buffalo - Rochester - Syracuse
minimum order value required
Green Cleaning Products
How Green Clean?