Warehouse Materials Handler Employment Opportunities - Buffalo, NY
Open Position For A Warehouse Materials Handler At Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc.
We Are Recruiting For A Full-Time Warehouse Materials Handler & Are Seeking A Person With Energy, Enthusiasm, & A Customer Service Attitude, To Join The Dobmeier Team!
GOOD PEOPLE SERVING WESTERN NEW YORK BUSINESSES SINCE 1950
Dobmeier Janitorial Cleaning Equipment & Supplies Outlet and Warehouse, Buffalo, NY
We are seeking a customer-service oriented team player, to fill this Open Position In Buffalo, NY:
Open Position DJS200721 - Warehouse Materials Handler
Salaried, Up to $15/hour, depending on experience. Plus Attractive Benefits Package.
This is a Full-Time (Monday-Friday) day shift position, with significant opportunity for overtime, located at our Warehouse in the North Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY area. Employee reports to the Warehouse Manager.
Job Responsibilites include:
- Regular & reliable on-time attendance
- Pull and prepare supply orders for delivery
- Load and unload product as assigned
- Keep warehouse areas clean, organized, and clear
- Communicate with managers, other staff, and customers
- Maintain quality customer service
Job Requirements include:
- Must Have Ability to speak comprehensibly, hear effectively, read efficiently, write clearly, perform basic math (count, add, subtract, divide, multiply, use whole numbers, fractions and decimals), understand and follow verbal and written instructions to complete tasks.
- Must Have Vision Ability including: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must Have Ability to effectively present information to team members and customers.
- Must Have Ability to lift heavy products and/or other miscellaneous warehouse items - this job will require you to regularly lift up to 30lbs, frequently lift up to 60lbs and occasionally lift/move up to 100lbs.
- Must Have Ability to stand for long periods, push, pull, squat, bend, reach, twist at the waist, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, climb, and balance.
- Must Be able to pass a physical.
- Must Have Ability to follow safety guidelines and to safely operate and use equipment including ladders, step stools, carts & other objects with wheels, brooms, spray bottles, and other cleaning equipment.
- Must Be neat and tidy, polite, well presented, dependable, organized, and team oriented.
- Must have a “can-do attitude” be comfortable learning new technology, and be willing to go “above and beyond” your assigned tasks in order to cope with unexpected schedule changes.
- Previous warehouse experience preferred.
- Valid Non-Restricted Motor Driving License & capable of driving a truck preferred.
- Forklift Certification and experience using pallet jacks preferred.
Employment at Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc. is "At Will".
Please include your resume in any response to this job posting
To Find Out More please call 716.833.2005, or e-mail email@example.com
Principals Only Please - No Recruiters!
Interested In Joining The Dobmeier Professional Clean Team?
If You Believe That You Are A Good Fit For One Of Our Open Positions & Wish To Find out More
Please e-mail Or Call 1.800.870.2006 And Ask To Speak With Linda Dobmeier
Dobmeier Jobs Board
Job Openings In
Buffalo - Rochester - Syracuse
minimum order value required
Green Cleaning Products
How Green Clean?