General Office Clerk Employment Opportunity - Buffalo, NY
Open Position For A General Office Clerk Position At Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc.
We Are Recruiting For A Full-Time General Office Clerk & Are Seeking A Person With Energy, Enthusiasm, & A Customer Service Attitude, To Join The Dobmeier Team!
GOOD PEOPLE SERVING WESTERN NEW YORK BUSINESSES SINCE 1950
Dobmeier Janitorial Cleaning Equipment & Supplies Outlet and Warehouse, Buffalo, NY
We are seeking a customer-service oriented team player, to fill this Open Position In Buffalo, NY:
Open Position DJS210426 - General Office Clerk
$15.00 - $20.00 per hour, depending upon experience. Plus Attractive Benefits Package.
This is a Full-Time (Monday-Friday) position, located at our Offices, Store, & Warehouse in the North Buffalo/Tonawanda, NY area. Employee reports to the VP of Operations. The successful candidate will primarily be required to perform clerical and administrative duties including data input, documentation, and filing - so you must have experience working with office equipment, computers, and Microsoft Office software. You must also be ready to learn how to efficiently use our ERP system. The position also includes serving customers who visit our store in person or call our store by phone, so you must be able to remain patient with customers and to represent us effectively and efficiently at all times.
Job Responsibilites include:
- Regular & reliable full-time and on-time attendance (optional overtime work may be offered during busy periods).
- Maintaining a high-quality customer service environment by displaying a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude at all times.
- Processing a wide variety of retail-related documentation from suppliers and customers, preparing, printing and photocopying various documents.
- Preparing and checking Accounts Receivable statements and correctly filing various types of accounting documents.
- Helping customers choose the optimum products or services for their requirements, fulfilling their orders, or acknowledging and resolving their complaints, and processing any returns.
- Accurately entering customer information and orders into our computer system.
Job Requirements include:
- Must Have Ability to speak comprehensibly, hear effectively, read efficiently, write clearly, and perform basic math.
- Must be computer literate, very familiar with Microsoft Windows & Office, and capable of learning to use our ERP System (training will be given).
- Must Always Be neat and tidy, polite and well presented, dependable, organized, and team oriented.
- Must be able to maintain composure at all times, especially when dealing with customers.
- Must have strong time-management skills and be able to multi-task during busy periods.
- Must Have Ability to effectively understand and present information to customers and colleagues.
- Must have a “can-do attitude” be comfortable learning new technology, and be willing to go “above and beyond” your assigned tasks.
- Previous office experience in a customer-service environment is preferred.
Employment at Dobmeier Janitor Supply, Inc. is "At Will".
Please include your resume in any response to this job posting
To Find Out More please call 716.833.2005, or e-mail email@example.com
Principals Only Please - No Recruiters!
Interested In Joining The Dobmeier Professional Clean Team?
If You Believe That You Are A Good Fit For One Of Our Open Positions & Wish To Find out More
Please e-mail Or Call 1.800.870.2006 And Ask To Speak With Linda Dobmeier
Dobmeier Jobs Board
Job Openings In
Buffalo - Rochester - Syracuse
minimum order value required
Green Cleaning Products
How Green Clean?