Clarke MC1200 Portable Dual Surface Carpet Extractor Hard Floor Cleaner SKU#CLK56384968
Clarke MC1200 Portable Dual Surface Carpet Extractor Hard Floor Cleaner SKU#CLK56384968 - CRI Gold Certified Machine w. Evolution Wand, HFT-40 Turbo hard surface tool, 2KW Instant to 212F Inline Heater, and 2 detachable cords with hospital grade plugs. Clarke MC1200 dual-surface cleaner 1,200 psi power cleans tile, grout, and other hard surfaces and also offers 212F 150-500psi hot water carpet extraction mode.
The MC1200 uses high pressure water at 1,200 psi for hard surface cleaning of tile and grout and other hard surfaces, easily loosens soils and immediately vacuums them up with a powerful 3-stage vacuum. This cleaning method leaves floors dryer than traditional methods and minimizes downtime. Auto-fill, auto-dump, and power priming significantly increase your productivity on the job by eliminating the need to stop work to fill or empty solution tanks.
Then, for professional carpet cleaning, switch to carpet extraction mode using a separate pump to provide instant 212F hot water with adjustable 150-500 psi pressure.
- Built-in 25 foot vacuum and solution hose reel for easy hose management
- Large 16 gallon solution tank and 14 gallon recovery tank for longer run times
- Smart Circuit Locator automatically locates separate lines to eliminate blown circuits
- Reduced Water Use & Higher Heat enablesr faster drying with less chance of shrinkage and less wicking from your carpet pad
- Lightweight, rotationally molded tanks and body with lifetime warranty against cracks, leaks, and dents
- Cord Wrap accommodates up to 50 feet of 12/3 electrical cord
- Foot operated power prime valve for easy priming
- Industry leading, 2 year parts and labor warranty
$SAVE$ - We Specialize In Discount Janitorial Equipment, Parts, & Supplies. Call Dobmeier At 1.800.870.2006 For Best Available Discount Pricing On All Clarke Nilfisk Products!
Dobmeier Janitorial Supplies, New York - Official Clarke Nilfisk Distributor. We Ship Janitorial Floorcare Equipment, Accessories, Parts, and Supplies Anywhere in North America
Motor: 120 V / 60Hz
Agency Approval: ETL LISTED